If we met in real life you would see that I’m easy going and probably way too easy and laid back but my husband and kids love me to pieces 🙂 (let’s hope you don’t read about me in the newspaper weeks from now when you’ll find me literally loved to pieces 🙂 – poor woman really didn’t have a clue 🙂 but I tell you it was all those Instant Pot recipes that she kept trying on that family of hers. She slowly made them crazy after all. What can I say other than the fact that I love creating in my Instant Pot! 🙂 – No, I’m just goofing around here because they truly loved the Instant Pot cinnamon rolls. And here’s how I baked them:
Keep in mind that the reason I tend to have really quick meals is the fact that I have three really picky eaters in my house.These Instant Pot cinnamon rolls really hit the spot with my three little picky eaters.Click To Tweet
I’m aiming towards my dreams where it’s just like it was in the good old days where my kids would sit down after I’d been cooking all day long and they’d enjoy it- we’re getting there even if we’re not there just yet.
I do have two Instant Pots I’m working with and every day I’m adding to my list of tried and true recipes. Today we’re working on Instant Pot cinnamon rolls.
Try this pan and trivet, for a successful recipe.
Note: Getting the pan out to the Instant Pot is very hard, it is extremely hot. If you plan on using the Instant Pot, please invest in a pair of special gloves. They will save you many burns.
- 1 can of PIllsbury Cinnamon Rolls (obviously, can use other brands)
- 2 cups of water
- Put your trivet into the Instant Pot.
- Pour two cups of water.
- Then using non-stick cooking spray, spray your pan.
- Then add the cinnamon rolls to the sprayed pan
- Then add foil to your pan.
- Place the pan into the Instant Pot,
- Set the timer for 13 minutes. (High Pressure, Manual setting)
- Let it naturally release when the timer goes off.
- (Note: They appear to be denser than just baking them. I will be working on adjusting the water and time this week)